PRAISE GOD!!!
I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen, but thanks to our new agent, we have a contract on our house! YAY!!! Things are happening pretty rapidly, the buyers seem eager to close. It certainly didn't end up the way we planned, but it is enough. I pray daily that David and I will live our lives with generous hearts and only take what we really need. Shane Claiborne refers to the story of the exodus, "when God rains down manna from heaven and assures the Israelites that there will be enough. When they save some for the next day, God sends maggots to destroy their stockpile...Over and over we hear the promise that if we take only what we need, there will be enough."
1 comment:
I'm really glad that everything is working out for you. I can't wait to visit you in Denver! Love ya...
Post a Comment