Monday, December 3, 2007

A weekend with my sister

My sister flew in for the weekend and, even though her visit was short, we had a great time! I am lucky to have had so many visitors since we moved to Denver, but I am tired of taking people to the airport to say goodbye! :(




Even though we haven't seen eachother in over a year and live four states away, we looked almost identical when I picked her up at the airport!



We ate dinner at Fontana's Sushi Restaurant.



Treated ourselves to pedicures!



She was the one who introduced me to scrapbooking!



Poor David! He's not in any of the pictures because he was our official photographer...

5 comments:

ivcolga said...

It looks SOOOO GOOD to see you two together! I love you both!!! It's perfect when sisters grow up to be friends...
Love,
Mom C

Anonymous said...

Thanks for opening up your home and making me feel SO welcome. I really enjoyed the sneak peek into your new life in Denver!

Love you both,
C

Lauren said...

Aww, that looks like so much fun! I am so glad you got to be together!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a great time.
Love,
Mom B

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a great time and David captured the moments!
See you both soon - with both dogs as well!!
Love, Dad B