What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Monday, February 11, 2008
Happy Birthday, David!
Steve and Patty drove to Denver for the weekend to help celebrate David's birthday. We spent a day skiing at Winter Park and had a great time! Here are the highlights from the weekend...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday David! Cameron had her Princess party yesterday...so we had some birthday cake of our own ;-) Glad that your parents came to help celebrate!
David, I hope you had a good birthday. It LOOKS like you had a good birthday! You guys look good in ski wear. :-) I'm sure it was nice to have your parents there to help you celebrate. They did a good job raising you!!! Love you both, Mom C
2 comments:
Happy Birthday David! Cameron had her Princess party yesterday...so we had some birthday cake of our own ;-) Glad that your parents came to help celebrate!
David, I hope you had a good birthday. It LOOKS like you had a good birthday! You guys look good in ski wear. :-)
I'm sure it was nice to have your parents there to help you celebrate. They did a good job raising you!!!
Love you both,
Mom C
Post a Comment