Sunday, March 9, 2008

All study, no play!

I just thought I would write a quick note since we haven't talked to many of you! David took his online statistics test yesterday and got a 95%. He is busy reading for his next test since he is working 5 night shifts this week.
I have been a slave to the computer and am trying to crank out 7 essays before Thursday. I am ready to put this quarter behind me!
Here are some cute pics of the dogs taken this weekend. They seem pretty sad that we are so occupied with school!





2 comments:

ivcolga said...

Whoo-hooooo! for 95%! Way to go, David!
Tiff, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
Tell M & Z that if I could, I would play with them. I'd even play towel.
Love,
Mom C

jakeandcamigrace said...

Keep up the great work...both of you ;-) Spring Break is ALMOST here!
Love,
C