Friday, April 4, 2008

Jelly beans and peanut butter

Tonight I opened our cupboard and we had jelly beans and peanut butter. I can actually feel my body craving fruits and vegetables, but produce is expensive and I try to save it for David so he can eat it during his shifts. I miss having two incomes. I miss our house. I miss our backyard. I miss our dishwasher. I miss having produce in our fridge. Right now the cost of discipleship feels very high...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany and David,
I know it is hard. When Steve was in school, it seemed like it would be forever. And we had a four and half year road. You will look back on this as being a very short time in you life and you have only two more years. You will get through it. God will provide. Love, Mom B

jakeandcamigrace said...

The year I spent at Chico seemed to last forever. I remember scraping together change for $5 pizza night at Dominoes. Lucky for me I had a roommate to split the cost ;-) Now I cherish those memories...and someday you will be able to look back at this time of sacrifice with great fondness. Hang in there!
C