Friday, July 11, 2008

A Crazy Week!

We got back from KC Sunday night, moved into our new apartment on Monday, and David started nursing school on Tuesday! Here is a pic of him on his first day:


He has class on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and he is taking the following:
Professional Nursing Practice, Pathophysiology, and Pharmacology. (His classes get a big fat "YIKES" from the seminarian!)

We are SLOWLY settling in to our new place. Midas and Zoe seem a little lost...


I think they are glad to have each other! =)

4 comments:

jakeandcamigrace said...

Yikes is right! Good luck David.I can't wait to see more of your apartment. Looks cute ;-)

We all miss you in California!
Love you,
Christy (and Mom C)

Lauren said...

YAY! I'm so glad that you are moved in. Praise the Lord that you two are still standing after all that craziness! :) I am so excited for all that lies ahead for you two...new house, new school, etc. It's going to be an exciting time! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you took David's first day of class, since his mom and dad can't. That was always part of our tradition. Midas and Zoe look alittle lost.
Love,
Mom Baker

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you both are glad to be in your new apartment. It's cooler and has more ammenities!
David almost looks excited like a freshman! Wait - it's my eyes not in focus!
Love, Dad B.