Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home

After nearly 30 hours of travel, we are HOME! We arrived in Denver this morning and David was there to greet us. 

I didn't sleep much on the flight and it is nearly 10pm in Jerusalem so I am VERY tired. I am anxious to post more about the trip and will post pictures as soon as my memory card arrives. We mailed all our CPT stuff so it was easier to get through Israeli security! 

MUCH LOVE!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

SO GLAD you're home. Can't wait to talk to you!!!

ivcolga said...

Happy, happy, happy to have you home. :-)
It was so good to hear your voice today!
Love you...

jakeandcamigrace said...

Welcome back sister! Glad you made it home safely. Look forward to hearing ALL about your journey...
Love you!

Rachel said...

Welcome back!! What a neat experience!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safely back. We both made it. Love, Mom B