I have to admit, I'm LOVING this phase in infant-dom. Yes, I miss the teeny tiny baby, but this guy is so much fun.
One of my favorite things about him now? He sleeps on his belly & when I go get him after his naps, he pops his head over the side of the crib & smiles at me.
Today, I was able to catch it on video.
Sigh.
I love this face.
4 comments:
Milo, you are so cute. You are always smiling. We are coming to see you soon.
Love,
YaiYai
YaiYai is right...
You ARE so cute!
I love you, Milo.
Love it!!! Wish I woke up that happy!
Just wait until he pulls himself up on the crib and greets you with a BIG smile standing up =)Enjoy! These are the moments to treasure..
Oh and I agree with Lauren, if ONLY I woke up that happy!
Post a Comment