Thursday, September 6, 2007

Gee Gee and Pau Pau



Gee Gee and Pau Pau (Bob and Sally) stopped in Denver yesterday on their way to Moab. It was so good to see them and visit with them! We have missed our family! We had "Happy Hour" at our apartment (they always come prepared!) and then they took us to dinner at PF Chang's. It was a good time!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aww, I'm so glad they stopped by to see you guys!!! And they really do always come prepared don't they? Haha.

ivcolga said...

Grandparents are the best!!! They look GOOD sitting on your couch.

I can't wait until I get to sit there, too! ...just 8 more days. :0)

Anonymous said...

I guess you will have alot of company in the next week and half, Ivalee, Geegee, Paupau, Rachel and Andy. Wish we could come soon. Geegee and Paupau were thrilled you spent time with them. I know you would. You are great kids. Take care.
Love you,
Mom B.