Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Moab

This past weekend David went mountain biking in Moab, Utah. He left Thursday night and biked three days...over 70 miles! He and his friends camped at night and had a blast.



While David was gone, I worked on essays at the library. :(
I also experienced my first crazy weekend of Denver weather. Saturday it was 70 degrees and sunny. Sunday morning we had a blizzard! I think we got 3-4 inches of snow here in Denver. By Sunday evening it was sunny again and the snow had nearly melted. People kept telling us that snow was like that in Denver but I didn't believe them until I saw it for myself!

3 comments:

ivcolga said...

Thanks for the news and the pictures - I looked at every single one, and they're amazing! It looks like great fun... You're quite a hiker and biker! :-)
Love,
Mom C

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures David!
I'm sure you had a great time - even after hearing how tired you were!
Dad B.

Unknown said...

David,
The picture are beautiful. I am glad you are able to enjoy youself.
Be careful. I am a mom!
Love,
Mom B