What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Be sure to pack some snacks! :-)You've almost got a quarter behind you...and you've done well. I'm praying for extra stamina and brain power as you finish up!Love you,Mom C
It was good to hear from David this past week!We'll be thinking of Tiffany and her finals!Then she'll get that long, well deserved holiday break!
Praying for you today!
I was thinking of you today!!! Hope all went well...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Be sure to pack some snacks! :-)
You've almost got a quarter behind you...and you've done well. I'm praying for extra stamina and brain power as you finish up!
Love you,
Mom C
It was good to hear from David this past week!
We'll be thinking of Tiffany and her finals!
Then she'll get that long, well deserved holiday break!
Praying for you today!
I was thinking of you today!!! Hope all went well...
Post a Comment