What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Happy Birthday Tiffany!
Happy Birthday to you!!Can you tell I'm singing it as I type??Love, Dad B.
I am glad you got a lot of cards and gifts and phone calls since you were any from home. Love, Mom B.
So now I have my computer fixed...I rated your birthday slide show with 5 stars = "awesome!" Thanks, David and everyone, for making her 27th birthday special. Love you forever,Mom C.
I can't believe my baby sister is 27! Happy Birthday to you...Love ya,C
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tiffany!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Can you tell I'm singing it as I type??
Love, Dad B.
I am glad you got a lot of cards and gifts and phone calls since you were any from home. Love, Mom B.
So now I have my computer fixed...
I rated your birthday slide show with 5 stars = "awesome!" Thanks, David and everyone, for making her 27th birthday special.
Love you forever,
Mom C.
I can't believe my baby sister is 27! Happy Birthday to you...
Love ya,
C
Post a Comment