We went to Castle Rock and did some shopping. Took the dogs to Washington Park. (We joked a lot today that we never guessed we'd be married 5 years and only have 2 dogs to show for it! Oh well...)



We went downtown for dinner and ate at P.F. Changs. Yum!

5 years later and I am still convinced that I married the kindest, most wonderful man in the world. I am so lucky! =)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Anyone who knows you guys knows how perfect you are for each other and how you complement one another in a beautiful way. You have SO MUCH MORE than your 2 wonderful dogs to show for your 5 years. To the next 5...
I know he is a great guy but then He got a great girl! Love, Mom B
A belated congrats to both of you. I'm sure that you both know by now how much better it is to be there for each other to support the other in their career paths and help each other over the bumps in the road.
Love, Dad B.
Congrats on 5 years David and Tiff! We're proud of everything you've accomplished together.
We love you!
Ron & Christy
Post a Comment