Steve and Patty came to Denver and we had a great visit! They finished the drive early Sunday morning and made it to Trinity in time for my Borderlands presentation, which was VERY thoughtful. Monday we went to Silver Plume and rode the Georgetown Loop on the train. We had lunch in Golden and then toured the Coors Brewery. We also did a lot of "hanging out" and visiting, which was nice. =)



5 comments:
How fun! I want to ride the train! Looks like it's finally getting colder!
Looks like you had a good visit! So many smiles!!!
Love,
Mom C.
Patty and I had a great as well! We enjoyed the great weather, great company, and enjoyed getting away from the routine to see you. Oh yea, I'm glad that Midus and Zowie enjoyed seeing us too!
Love, Dad B.
The pictures are great. I am going to copy them.
Love,
Mom B
I'm glad you all had a nice time!
Love,
C
Post a Comment