What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!I'm so excited for you!!!Two of my favorite things together: You + Children's Sabbath. You'll do great!Wish I could be there to hear you. Colorado is FAR away. (sigh)Love,Mom C.
I missed seeing this entry!How cool!I'm sure it will be great for you and the kids!Dad B.
That is so exciting. I wish we could be there. You will do a great job.Love,Mom B
Wish I could be there!Love,C
SO proud of you...can't wait to hear how it went. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
I'm so excited for you!!!
Two of my favorite things together: You + Children's Sabbath. You'll do great!
Wish I could be there to hear you. Colorado is FAR away. (sigh)
Love,
Mom C.
I missed seeing this entry!
How cool!
I'm sure it will be great for you and the kids!
Dad B.
That is so exciting. I wish we could be there. You will do a great job.
Love,
Mom B
Wish I could be there!
Love,
C
SO proud of you...can't wait to hear how it went. :)
Post a Comment