This is why my house is a total disaster...
And why I haven't written all my thank yous...
And why my husband doesn't have any clean underwear...
And why I ate cobbler for lunch because there was nothing else in the fridge...

Because right now there is a sleeping baby on my chest. And everything else can wait.
7 comments:
I understand...
I would make the same choice.
Um...we all know you ate cobbler for lunch pre-Milo. Don't blame the baby. :)
Just kidding. Sounds like you're settling right into Mamahood.
right choice!!
:) Love your priorities! David can just turn his undies inside out!
Tiffany,
Enjoy these times. And everything can wait but Milo will grow up way too fast.
Love,
Patty
Hi Tiffany, what a precious picture of you and Milo. I'm enjoying your blog. You are absolutely never going to regret savoring the fleeting moments of infancy. It is a beautiful thing.
Geri
Hi Tiffany, what a precious picture of you and Milo. I'm enjoying your blog. You are absolutely never going to regret savoring the fleeting moments of infancy. It is a beautiful thing.
Geri
Post a Comment