What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
This is the best sound EVER for healing whatever ails a person ... or the world, for that matter.
Tiffany,I love it. He is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love, Patty
Amen - What a happy boy! I'm sure his parents are the best!
Ahhhh! I'm in love with him again. :) And what a big boy laying on that blankie and playing with a toy!
I think my heart just melted a little bit. :o)He has such a bubbly laugh! I love it!~Emily
So... the only bad part about this video? It's only 52 seconds long =)Love,Carrie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is the best sound EVER for healing whatever ails a person ... or the world, for that matter.
Tiffany,
I love it. He is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love, Patty
Amen - What a happy boy! I'm sure his parents are the best!
Ahhhh! I'm in love with him again. :) And what a big boy laying on that blankie and playing with a toy!
Ahhhh! I'm in love with him again. :) And what a big boy laying on that blankie and playing with a toy!
I think my heart just melted a little bit. :o)
He has such a bubbly laugh! I love it!
~Emily
So... the only bad part about this video? It's only 52 seconds long =)
Love,Carrie
Post a Comment