What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
His expression tells me he thinks this is old news. I'm excited to finally see it though! And I love hearing his little noises. :) Thanks for sharing.
Feminist rolling over! Yay!
I can't believe he is getting so big. He is so cute. Love,Patty
So I just watched you roll over five times in a row!You should be proud, Milo!
You should probably know that I watch Milo at least once a day and sometimes more. I'll be glad when he's HERE!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
His expression tells me he thinks this is old news. I'm excited to finally see it though! And I love hearing his little noises. :) Thanks for sharing.
Feminist rolling over! Yay!
I can't believe he is getting so big. He is so cute.
Love,
Patty
So I just watched you roll over five times in a row!
You should be proud, Milo!
You should probably know that I watch Milo at least once a day and sometimes more. I'll be glad when he's HERE!
Post a Comment