When you reach the proper age

I will teach you to read

and you can turn the pages

how to dress & tie your shoes

your one plus ones

and your two times twos

As you grow, I'll show you things

how to ride your bike

and kick your legs out on the swings

to fold your hands & bow your head

how to say your prayers before you go to bed

And you'll teach me

of hearts & dreams

and all the most important things

and all that I have lost along the way

and I can't wait.
("I can't wait," by Sara Groves)
5 comments:
Precious! I'm so glad you're enjoying that cd as much as I am. I think you should send Sara these pics for a video or something!s
I have never seen (or met) a happier baby than Mr. Milo!
<3
Carrie
You are the cutest baby! I love you! YiaYia
...and I can't wait to come and see that face!
See you tonight!
Love you all!
seriously, that was so beautiful! what an awesome poem(?)...and what an adorable little baby.
Post a Comment