David was feeding the baby breakfast.
I put on my running shoes and my ratty running clothes. (Seriously, I think my sports bra is from my college days.)
I discovered that my ipod wasn't charged. No worries. I plugged in my mac and pulled up my "run" playlist.
I made it 1 minute and 53 seconds into my run before the belt on the treadmill broke.
I can't run outside because it's only 8 AM and already 1 gazillion degrees.
Day one: epic fail.
*Updated: I put the baby down for a nap and discovered it wasn't THAT hot out yet. I walked one lap around my neighborhood. Not great, but something!*
3 comments:
It's not an EPIC fail because you got ready and you did what you could! I'd say it was more of a malfunction... :)
But you made the effort and went towards the goal! And Lauren's right, it's totally not an epic fail.
I need to get me one of those treadmill things, because a gazillion degrees is CORRECT.
Oh honey. I'm in solidarity with you.
I went for a run and a chihuahua chased me. Then I got caught in a downpour but at least the chihuahua gave up and sought shelter. My neighbor kids are still laughing about it.
Greta
Post a Comment