Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day Trip

We bought a roof rack off craig's list and when we went to pick it up, we discovered we were half way to Colorado Springs! We spent the day at "Garden of the Gods" and "Seven Falls." SO pretty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it, I'm so jealous! :oP

We miss you guys so much. It's great to see that you're making the most of your new surroundings, though! Garden of the Gods looks absolutely stunning, I can't wait to visit it once we make a trip out there.

[[big hugs]] By the way, I got hired on permanently at Jostens!!! Just thought you'd like to know, haha.

Give our love to the fuzzy, crazy, little kidlets. :o)

Peace out,
Emily

ivcolga said...

Tiff, you've grown up since I last saw you in pictures at Garden of the Gods and Seven Falls... I love the big girl as much (or more) as I did the little girl. Please take me to Seven Falls when I come to visit.
Love,
Mom C

Anonymous said...

It is great to see you are out sight seeing so much. We do miss you both alot. The curtains are going well. I hope they will fit.
Take care.
Love,
Mom B