Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Pink Panther" hits Cherry Creek Trail






David picked out a bike for me at REI. It's PINK! I call it the "Pink Panther" because I'm very stealthy on it. (HA!) Anyway, we biked the Cherry Creek Trail today. It starts in downtown Denver and goes to Cherry Creek Lake for a total of 24 miles round trip. It was fun! Denver is such a crazy blend of urban and outdoors. We saw what we think were prairie dogs, a coyote, and a deer. Check out the pics of the deer...downtown Denver is in the background!

6 comments:

ivcolga said...

Thanks...this helps me to picture your new life there! I like your new bike. Your shirt was pink that day, too. Was that planned? :-)
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the pink bike. I am jealous. Ha!Ha! Where are the carriers for Zoe and Midas?
Love,
Mom B

Anonymous said...

Wow Tiffany!! You look alot better than Feebie did with her pink bike!!
And she has disc brakes too!!
Steve

Lauren said...

You look HOT on that bike!!!

Anonymous said...

Those were neat pictures. I love your pink bike and Uncle Pat does, too. Also your pink shirt to match. What class. Didn't know there would be that much wildlife that close. Neat. Love, Aunt NancyS.

Anonymous said...

Those were neat pictures. I love your pink bike and Uncle Pat does, too. Also your pink shirt to match. What class. Didn't know there would be that much wildlife that close. Neat. Love, Aunt NancyS.