What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Tiffany and David, The apartment looks great! You have really gotten settled in since we were there. It does look like home. Love, Mom B
Awww, your place looks cute! I can't wait to see it in person! :)
I guess I can be Mom C! Do you have a Mom A? :-)I love your apartment! It warmed my heart to see your familiar things (quilt, daisies, Justin's favorite chair!), just in new rooms and arrangements. It looks inviting.Love,Mom C
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tiffany and David,
The apartment looks great! You have really gotten settled in since we were there. It does look like home.
Love, Mom B
Awww, your place looks cute! I can't wait to see it in person! :)
I guess I can be Mom C! Do you have a Mom A? :-)
I love your apartment! It warmed my heart to see your familiar things (quilt, daisies, Justin's favorite chair!), just in new rooms and arrangements. It looks inviting.
Love,
Mom C
Post a Comment