Yesterday David had a medicine test that determined whether or not he would get to pass meds (nurse speak for administering drugs) at his clinicals and he passed! The professor has a rule that if you don't pass, you have to wait two weeks to take the test again. Since his clinicals only last 5 weeks, there was a possibility, if David didn't pass his test, that he wouldn't pass his clinicals. Lots of people in his class did not pass, but David did. I am SO proud of him.
This quarter David has three days of clinicals (12 hour days), two days of class, and is working one day a week. As you can imagine, his schedule prevents him from doing things he loves, snowboarding and mountain biking, and it is also limiting the amount of time we get to spend together. I know David feels tremendous pressure to do well, since not passing ONE class would delay his graduation date and would add thousands of dollars to the amount of money we have to borrow. He is managing the pressure really well and I am so grateful to be married to him. He really is an amazing man! =)
6 comments:
Go David!!! I'm so proud too. He has worked so hard. I'm sorry the schedule this quarter is so crazy. Praying for you guys...
Way to go David!!!
Whoo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
David, I'm proud of you, too!
Good job David!!!
It is amazing what the both of you are doing - both in school at the same time and with very full school schedules! Yet you still keep a balance for yourselves and family! Way to go!!
Love, Dad
Congratulations David, I'm proud of you. Perhaps now you'll be able to administer small sedatives to your dogs when you need a rest!!! Just kidding. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment