What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Is that you, Bambeano?
For the past couple of days, there has been some weird movement that *may* be the baby?! I thought for sure I would be able to distinguish baby movement from gas but maybe it's true that I really don't know what I'm doing...
There have been some weird, teeny, tiny little "bloop bloops" in the area where the baby is. Is that you, Bambeano???
(By the way, we've started calling the baby "Bambeano" because of all the Taco Bell bean burritos I've been eating...)
6 comments:
????? :)
<3
Carrie
Lol, I love it. :)
I'm pretty sure that's the baby! :-)
Love you!
Exciting times!!!
Steve & Patty
Exciting times!!!
Steve & Patty
One day you will KNOW!! His little foot will kick you hard!!! I love this stage! Enjoy!:)
Post a Comment