Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthday Weekend in Keystone

Since David is turning 30 next week, we decided this birthday celebration should be special. We headed to the mountains on Friday and spent two nights at the Inn at Keystone. Our friends drove up on Saturday so the boys could ski with David and the girls could keep this big-bellied gal company at the outlets.

Keystone is only an hour away but it felt like a real retreat from our hectic lives in Denver. We had a great time celebrating a REALLY awesome man! =)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like a really great time! I'm glad you two got a getaway! Happy Birthday David!!! And Tiff, your little belly is so cute!

ivcolga said...

I'm so glad you had this adventure. ...and I'm so glad for David. I love all three of you! ...I mean five of you (sorry, Midas and Zoe!).

Anonymous said...

We're glad you had a great weekend to celebrate your 30th birthday. Wish we could have been there to share it with you. BUT, we'll see you soon for the graduation!!
Steve & Patty

stillarockstar said...

How FUN!! GLAD you had a GOOD time!! :) I thought Dave was younger than me?!