I've been thinking about chopping my hair off and, feeling inspired by a few friends who have recently chopped, I decided to do it! I had short hair in college, but have had chin length or shoulder length hair ever since. I'm excited about reclaiming a short and low-maintenance do. =)


7 comments:
Love it!!!
CHEERS to being a SEXY, SASSY chica to YOU, too! YAY, LLOOVVEE it! :)
OMG! I love it! So, so cute.
Love it! Although - these pics do not do it justice!
Grandma always said there was sugar (the good for kissing kind)on the back of the neck. That's what I thought of when I saw your cute, cute hair from the back. Your silly, sentimental mother loves you.
It's way too cute, Tiffany!!! I love it! Welcome to the short-cut club once again. :o)
It looks really cute, but you know I am a believer in short hair. You would look beautiful even with you head shaved. You should of see mine in Africa. It was really short. Love, Patty
Post a Comment