I've been missing you since you drove away...but I know you're headed back to the life you've created for the two (almost three) of you in Denver. ... a life of home and hospital and church and school and papers and tests and Starbucks and friends and mountains and challenges and successes. You are an amazing family unit and I'm proud of you. P.S. I love you!
Thanks for sharing!!! You have so many cute pics! I love the ones of the dogs. :) It was very sweet of your mom to have a beer for you since you can't. :) And that apron will be PERFECT for breadmaking. :) I love you!
3 comments:
I've been missing you since you drove away...but I know you're headed back to the life you've created for the two (almost three) of you in Denver. ... a life of home and hospital and church and school and papers and tests and Starbucks and friends and mountains and challenges and successes. You are an amazing family unit and I'm proud of you.
P.S. I love you!
Thanks for sharing!!! You have so many cute pics! I love the ones of the dogs. :) It was very sweet of your mom to have a beer for you since you can't. :) And that apron will be PERFECT for breadmaking. :) I love you!
Thanks for sharing the picture. Glad you made it home. Belly sleeve is what I saw at target. Good luck with your next semester.
Love,
Patty
Post a Comment