Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nothing like it...

Our dr's appointment was really brief yesterday. No ultrasound--we have to wait until 20 weeks to get another picture of Baby Baker! (We'll just have to trust it's growing limbs and losing its tail...)

BUT, we did get to hear the heartbeat and it was spectacular. I think I could listen to it all day long if I could. The doctor told us that by 20 weeks David will be able to hear it with his stethoscope so I anticipate he'll have his ear to my belly quite a bit when the time comes. =)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Aw, that's awesome! Wish you could put it on your blog for us! I've read about couples buying or renting dopplers so they could listen at home all day. :)

stillarockstar said...

Beautiful. :)

Rachel said...

It is an amazing sound!

ivcolga said...

Tell Baby Baker that Grandma says, "Hello and I love you!"