Lauren and Rusty recently moved to Bentonville, Arkansas so that Rusty could take a position as associate pastor at the Nazarene church. While I'm sad they didn't move to KC or Denver, Bentonville is only 3 hours south of KC!
I'm so grateful for the chance to visit them there and see the new life they are making for themselves. I got to see their home, their church, and much of their community. (Including the Bentonville town sqaure!)
It was a short visit but we squeezed a lot into it. Perhaps most special for me was Lauren treating me to a "Yay Baby!" lunch at Sushi House. (Don't worry, everything we ordered was cooked...)
2 comments:
Thank you for leaving certain pictures out of this post (lol)! I'm SO glad you came and that your family so willingly shared you. It feels more like home now that you've been here, although my guest room is way too empty. Come back soon!
You and Lauren are two of my favorite women! :-) ...and your friendship endures. I'm glad.
Post a Comment