
Dear David,
11 years ago this weekend you picked me up for our first date. You brought me roses. You were the boy I'd been crushing on for months and finally, finally, finally, you were on MY door step to take me out.
You were a boy with a cool car. And a nice smile. And I liked you oh so much.
It doesn't seem possible that, 11 years later, you are still the boy I'm crushing on. Except you're not a boy. You're a man. A very, very, very good man. The man who made me a mother and is about to be a dad. I can't wait to meet our son.
I love you,
Tiffany

7 comments:
It just seems like yesterday since David started dating you. I will still remember bring the girls from Asbury back from Institue and they were talking about the two of you. David was so fortunate to find a girl like you and you to have grown into a wonderful woman that is the mother of his child.
Love,
Patty
LOVE the old picture of you too!
I cannot believe it has been 11 years! You two are an amazing couple =)
<3
Carrie
LOVE this, Tiffany! You both are SO BLESSED to have each other. I HOPE to be as LUCKY...
:)
I remember that boy...and that girl. I love the man and woman you have become.
Happy Happy Anniversary and Birthday!!! This is really Sharon, but I thought you might like to see Tucker's happy baby face.
*holds back tears* So lovely, friend. Congrats!
Post a Comment