What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Soooooo - does one size fit all????Luv - Opa
I am glad you got him one. He seems to enjoy it. He is so happy! I can't believe he is getting so BIG. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Be safe.Love, Patty
THAT is ADORABLE! And such a cute post format. I think motherhood suits you beautifully. :)
The Bumbo is GREAT!!! And I love his little laugh and smile!
I am so glad you got one of these! There are one of the BEST inventions every!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Soooooo - does one size fit all????
Luv - Opa
Soooooo - does one size fit all????
Luv - Opa
I am glad you got him one. He seems to enjoy it. He is so happy! I can't believe he is getting so BIG. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Be safe.
Love,
Patty
THAT is ADORABLE! And such a cute post format. I think motherhood suits you beautifully. :)
The Bumbo is GREAT!!! And I love his little laugh and smile!
I am so glad you got one of these! There are one of the BEST inventions every!!
Post a Comment