I seriously cannot stand his cuteness from here! He is so adorable, and I feel like I'm starting to wrap my head around his "look"! :) That's so funny that Emily noticed the diapers. I was going to ask you about those too! I keep meaning to ask if you've made the switch, and it looks like you have. I'd love to hear about it!
4 comments:
Is that a pair of disposable diapers that I see? (The cute green ones he's wearing in the changing table picture)
Great pictures, Tiffany!
I seriously cannot stand his cuteness from here! He is so adorable, and I feel like I'm starting to wrap my head around his "look"! :)
That's so funny that Emily noticed the diapers. I was going to ask you about those too! I keep meaning to ask if you've made the switch, and it looks like you have. I'd love to hear about it!
Cutest baby ever!
Happy Birthday, Milo,
YiaYia loves you.
Post a Comment