What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
Do I hear marine biologist? A real one...not like George Costanza. :) SO precious. Maybe our babies can go there on their first date. tee hee
Fishies are SO cool, Milo! Maybe someday you'll get to visit the aquarium that your uncle Matt and I went to on our honeymoon. You can pet a sting ray and Horseshoe Crab there! :o)
It's obvious he DID love it! :-)
His eyes say it all! I love how he is trying to take it all in!
It is so wonderful to see it through Milo's eyes. He definitely love it. Love,YiaYia
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do I hear marine biologist? A real one...not like George Costanza. :) SO precious. Maybe our babies can go there on their first date. tee hee
Fishies are SO cool, Milo! Maybe someday you'll get to visit the aquarium that your uncle Matt and I went to on our honeymoon. You can pet a sting ray and Horseshoe Crab there! :o)
It's obvious he DID love it! :-)
His eyes say it all! I love how he is trying to take it all in!
It is so wonderful to see it through Milo's eyes. He definitely love it.
Love,
YiaYia
Post a Comment