What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? --Mary Oliver
What a special, wonderful, blessed day/family/baby/Child of God.I'm blessed to have him to love.
These are SO precious. I could picture it all. Milo is a blessed little boy with a wonderful family (both his born family and his Christian family) to support him!
It was a very special day for us. It brought tears to our eyes. Thank you!Love,Patty
Ok, I've watched this like 3 times already. Joy! Greta
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a special, wonderful, blessed day/family/baby/Child of God.
I'm blessed to have him to love.
These are SO precious. I could picture it all. Milo is a blessed little boy with a wonderful family (both his born family and his Christian family) to support him!
It was a very special day for us. It brought tears to our eyes. Thank you!
Love,
Patty
Ok, I've watched this like 3 times already. Joy! Greta
Post a Comment