Once in Tabgha, we visited the Church of the Multiplication (Loaves and Fishes) and climbed the Mount Beatitude. Greta read the Beatitudes from her pocket Bible at the top and we had our own mini-worship experience!
We got to take our shoes off and put our feet in the Sea of Galilee, which was pretty spectacular. I'm attempting to smuggle in a bottle of water from the Sea so I'll let you know how it goes. =)
Once back in Jerusalem we met up with the rest of our delegation at Hebron Hostel. Everyone seems really nice and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better. I am starting to feel anxious again thinking about the REAL reason I am here and the work we are about to begin. I am trying to remember that God has been present with us at every moment so I am trying not be afraid.
Please continue to offer your prayers and thoughts. Please pray for everyone's health and safety, for traveling mercies, and for calm hearts as we go through check points and into the West Bank.
1 comment:
Praying for you, Greta, Kevin, and the team, friend!!!
Post a Comment