We will get leave Hebron at 7:15 tomorrow morning and take a taxi to Tuwani. At 9:00 AM we will walk Palestinian children to their summer school classes.
The road they have taken in the past has been completely taken over by Israeli settlers. Palestinians are too scared to take the main road so they travel the rockier, hillier, longer route to their summer school classes.
We have been prepped for possible settler attacks and/or arrest by Israeli soldiers for being in a restricted area. There will be 15-20 of us internationals and, hopefully, our presence will prevent any violence being done to the Palestinian children. I feel the need to vomit when I think about witnessing violence against children...
Please, please, please send your prayers this way. We know you all are powerful pray-ers!
We have internet access in Hebron where we are staying so I will email/post immediately when we have safely returned.
5 comments:
I have begun and will not stop.
I love you.
praying for you every day. keep breathing. God is the breath of life. keep breathing.
I am praying for you and will light a candle on my altar to continue my prayer as I sleep. Blessings. Peace. Love.
praying for you on our end too. Lorissa
Just got home from Ireland. Now I'M a disaster! Joining the pray-ers right now. Love you.
Post a Comment