Thursday, January 7, 2010

14 weeks

I'm starting to grow! I can no longer comfortably button my pants and am sporting the "belly band" most days. The lighting on this picture is really bad but you get the idea...

6 comments:

Lauren said...

AWWWW! You look SO SUPER CUTE!!! :)

Rachel said...

SO CUTE!!! You are so tiny, you can't hide the bump for long!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Just wait till the end. Take a picture then too.
Love,
Patty

ivcolga said...

That's MY baby with HER baby! Love you!!!

stillarockstar said...

You're gonna be one of those uber-cute pregnant ladies where you see nothing but the li'l bump!

I'm pretty sure at even 9 months, you will weigh less than me. :(

GLAD everything seems to be going fine, take care... :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for baby bumps! You look amazing, mama. :o)

Love ya,
Emily (and Matt!)