Well, we have lived in Denver for 2 1/2 years but this was our first new year's here! Matt and Lorissa came over on New Year's Eve and we made cheese and chocolate fondue. It was yummy and WAY cheaper than going out for fondue. Denver does fireworks on New Year's Eve so we went down the street to watch them.
We actually stayed up until 1 (no small miracle for the pregnant lady!) and then went over to their house on New Year's Day for brunch. The guys made us brunch while we put our feet up and drank tea. I LOVE "Man Brunch!" =)
4 comments:
Looks like fun (although I'm pretty sure the fondue was better at Stube) !!! I especially love the guys in their aprons. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you you & David [& Baby Baker, too]!
SO MUCH to look forward to... :)
Happy, happy "Year of the Baby!"
Love you!!!
Happy New Year! Love, Steve and Patty
Post a Comment