Maybe it's the hormones.
But I can't stop. I can't stop reading Kim and Patrick's blog. I can't stop reading articles about the history of Haiti and feeling sad about all the shitty U.S. policies that have helped make Haiti the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.
And, I can't stop this nagging feeling in my heart that God might be calling me (and by "me" I mean "us") to global ministry. I'm trying to ignore the nagging. Like I tried when I felt like maybe I should go to seminary. And when I felt like maybe I should go to Palestine. It's the same kind of obnoxious nagging.
Maybe it's the hormones...
4 comments:
Maybe it is the hormones. Maybe it isn't. I love you either way.
Yep, maybe not. :) I still think God is calling you to Bentonville though. Can't wait to see it all unfold...
Um, W-O-W. ...I just checked out Kim & Patrick's blog. :(
I think you AND Dave would be AWESOME at global ministries...I say GO FOR IT!!! :D
God will use both of you where ever the road should go. We will support where ever it leads.
Love,
Steve and Patty
Post a Comment